Registered Charity No. 509420 Company Registration No. 01445196
“Preserving and promoting
our motorcycle heritage”
Copyright©2018 British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited. All rights reserved.
The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Ltd. Registered in England under Company Registration Number 01445196),
Registered Office : Holly Cottage, Main Street, Bishampton, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 2NH
The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited
Registered in England No. 01445196
Registered Charity No. 509420
Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the website. The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the website. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-
3. The information contained on this website does not, and will not, form any part of a contract or offer for sale. Furthermore, it does not constitute an offer capable of acceptance and no binding commitment may be entered into on the basis of the information contained on this website.
4. Links to The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited website must be direct to The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited homepage. The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited's website.
5. The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited provides the material published on its website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited website. The names, images and logos identifying The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited, or any other third party.
6. British Motorcycle Charitable Trust endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions; neither does British Motorcycle Charitable Trust warrant that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
7. The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our website via a link in it or otherwise and The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
8. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any region or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
How to Contact Us
These notices only cover this website at https://bmct.org -
The British Motorcycle Charitable Trust Limited – Registered In England No. 01445196
Website Terms and Conditions. Version 2 – 01 October 2018
|Meet the Trustees|